Server Rules - ToxicFrank - 05-30-2017
The following rules apply to every server and also the forums (this includes TeamSpeak):
Keep the servers fun for all by following these rules, failure to do so will result in termination from our servers and services.
- No Racism/sexism or other derogatory remarks towards another player.
- No Flaming other players
- No mic spam (this includes soundboard, music, screaming, static, and anything thing else that is an annoyance to other players)
- No Cheating
- Be considerate, keep swearing to a moderate amount.
- Be respectful to all players
- Admins have final say, respect their warnings
- English only, most of our staff only speak English, we can't moderate effectively if we don't know what you're saying. Keep your conversations to TeamSpeak, discord, Ventrilo or Skype.
- CS:GO is for mature audiences, we expect our members to fall within that category, immaturity will result in a kick or ban.
- No Trolling
- No Griefing